2. Add about 1 cup of shampoo to the toilet water and raise both lids.
3. Get the cat and soothe him while you carry him to the bathroom.
4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both
may need to stand on
the lid so that he cannot escape). CAUTION: Do not get any part of your
body too close to the edge, as
his paws will be reaching out for any purchase they can find.
5. Flush the toilet four times (once for the 'power wash' and three
times for the rinse cycle).
6. Have someone open the bathroom door and ensure that there are no
between the toilet and the bathroom door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside
[an error occurred while processing this directive]