Need an excuse for not going to work?
Please fell free to use any of the excuses listed below.
And Employers, please stay out of here. We don't need you
knowing how we came up with our latest excuse!
- I won't be in today. My fish is sick and I need to take
to the vet.
- My neighbor's daughter got a round hair brush stuck in
hair and I need to help her get it out.
- I won't be in today because I have come down with Spring
- I fell off a ladder fixing the roof on my house and I
on my elbow.
- I don't think I'll be in work for awhile. Yesterday I
riding my son's BMX bike and I fell and broke my ankle it two
places and I'm in the hospital.
- I won't be in today. I'm still drunk from last night.
- I'm not coming in because I need a mental day.
- My car caught on fire on the way to work so I can't make
- My car ran out of gas on the way to work. I was pushing
to a gas station and I got a stomach hernia and I have to go
to the doctors.
- My cat got ran over by a motorcycle and I need to take
to the vet.
- Had to be rushed to hospital for coffee burns on my lap
- I cant come to work today because the city is paving
street and I cant get out!
[an error occurred while processing this directive]